The Allenstown Public Library has an opening for a part-time library assistant who can work Tuesdays, 2:30pm-8pm and Fridays, 1pm-8pm, though some flexibility on Friday start time is possible. $10/hr.
- Routine library functions including circulation, basic reference, and building maintenance
- Assisting the library director with library programs
- Reshelving, shelf-reading, and weeding
- Assist patrons using public computers
- Uphold library policies
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Other assigned duties
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with a variety of patrons
- Friendly, welcoming attitude
- Ability to go up and downstairs
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
High School degree required, Bachelor’s degree desired. Please send resume and cover letter by October 22, 2012 to :
Allenstown Public Library